Tim Wallace (TW) Scam Artist operating out of Denver, NC

I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help of an investigator. He claims to be licensed EPA Refrigerant for AC Freon purposes and to have an NC Contractors and HVAC License. All are untrue. He also claims to be bonded and insured. He prays on houses about to be sold and can make the repairs a buyers request from the home inspection report.

He ripped me off and I referred him to my neighbor and he ripped them off to and then disappears. He prays on elderly and single-mothers.

He goes by the name TW or Tim Wallace and business name A Better Choice Home Improvement. I have traced many other he has ripped of in Union, Gaston, Lincoln, Mecklenburg and other nearby counties.

I have attached his picture and describe him as 6 feet tall, long hair in a pony-tail, really bad teeth (brown and rotten) and skinny. He is a heavy smoker and is thought to be a drug-user. He is into guns and usually carries a pistol. He usually drives a pickup truck. I have been told he might be a Sex Offender from another State. He lives in a trailor at 6046 LINEBERGER RD, DENVER, NC 28037.

If you have been ripped off by him contact me because we are working with the NC Attorney Generals Office about him on consumer fraud charges.

For more info email me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 15, 2015 #972432

"He ripped me off and I referred him to my neighbor and he ripped them off to and then disappears"
He rips you off and you then decide it's smart to refer him to your neighbor? What a piece of work.

TW Wallace

Dec 15, 2010 #223804

You all ain'ts gots no evedence on me. Do you got a recept or invoice with my name. No, so ha ha. I am in business and workings still. I find jobs every week no mater hows much you put on me.And yeh I aint pay my property taxes. Why does you care?

0 1 Reply

Aug 04, 2015 #1015485

TW Wallce You sound like a piece of ***, heretofor referred to as POS. Mr Wallace you did not get an education past 5th grade as is evidenced in your retort to the complainant. So you steal money from the elderly and the less fortunate, you can't find your way around a toothbrush either, nasty. Do you kiss your boyfriend with that nasty mouth? You are also a sexual offender you POS .For that alone you should be kicked to *** and back. I would like to curb stomp your remaining 3 or 4 teeth. Can't do anything honestly huh? we'll find you son and when we do, you will wish you had stayed in jail, at least there you might a little protection you POS. see you soon.

Dec 09, 2010 #220776

He drives an old Chevy Blazer now.

Nov 16, 2010 #212152 Parrish, Florida

The man looks like long-haired greaseball from the pic. I see his name all over internet. Thanks for review. I am a Realtor in the area and an associate used him the past. I forwarded her this site info.

Nov 12, 2010 #210631

Nice pic. Does look pretty gross. Why would you hire him. Definately looks criminal-minded.

Nov 01, 2010 #206256

I know the guy. Would not trust him to work on changing coils. He is what is called a part changer. Does not know AC sytems just changes parts. May do it right or may not do it right but either way he gets paid and you might kiss your cash good bye. He does not work for J&J Sheet Metal. I know this for fact. If he says he does call J&J and let them know.

Zarina you scammed

Oct 25, 2010 #203833

I am the original poster. Tim Wallace installed incompatible Goodman Coil on my Rheem AC, did not install PVC drain or refill freon. System never worked but he was paid. Charged me $50-100 for repeated call-backs, about $1000 overall. Had to pay company over $1000 to redo all Tim's work. I STAND BY MY POST. Yes, Tim I want a full refund.

Bob Stedwell

Oct 20, 2010 #202228

I've seen several different sites with the same comments posted each. Almost appears as though someone is trying to ruin someone else's reputation. It looks like a smear campaign. I wonder if the originators of this want any money to stop? Just Curious :?

Oct 01, 2010 #196084

*** men like this person give real licensed HVAC people bad reps. Guess what Tim Wallace I have to pay a ton of money for insurance, advertising, etc while trash like you just operate illegally stealing from people giving the industry a bad name. Go back to flipping burgers or laying in your *** and puke in your trailor and let us men do HVAC work.

Oct 01, 2010 #196079

I know Tim. And yes he lives in a single-wide trailor. He is a ***. Everytime you see him it looks like a drunk that just rolled out of a garbage can looking for food. Can't you tell from looking at him to not hire him??

Sep 23, 2010 #193322

He got me in 2007. Paid deposit and he never returned to do job. Police said they could not do anything.

Sep 14, 2010 #189695

I have his new number (704-201). Email me. kellydargins@accountant.com

Sep 09, 2010 #187906

TW Wallace. Guy ain't no better than a $5 crack *** - do anything to get his next fix. He tells people he knows plumbing, electric, specializes in HVAC, painting, decks - you name it. Ain't licensed, insured or anything. Screwed aunt out of money. Used to operate with a 704-995-6337 number that was disconnected last summer. Then operated under 704-483-4595 which he screened the calls. Now that number is diconnected. Anyone know his new number let me know.

Sep 04, 2010 #186289

You should find out if he is on Parole and speak with his Parole Officer if he is really going around swindling people. Go speak to local prosecutor and get their advice.

Sep 02, 2010 #184987

Comment about brushing his teeth with BBQ spare ribs is so true. The guy is like 40 and all his teeth are rotted and he looks like he is 70. Lesson is, don't do drugs kids or you will turn out like him living alone in a single-wide trailor in the middle of nowhere, pennyless and left to scamming honest hardworking decent people.

Sep 02, 2010 #184965

Looks like junkie from the pic. I would not let him in my house. Good luck. :eek

Mountain Man

Sep 01, 2010 #184185

Delinquent on his property taxes from 2009. Can't pay anyone I guess and steals until he wears out welcome. Guess he wont pay Catawba County taxes and when they come after him like other he stole from he will just move his 1978 Tidewell Trailor house and pull his scams elsewhere.

Sep 01, 2010 #184152

I had AC trouble and someone refered a Tim Wallace to me a year back. Looks like same guy. Anyway, he says my whole AC is no good and rights a quote to install a brand new Goodman for $2000 yet says he can't pull a permit becuase he has no license. He asks me for $1500 upfront to pay for AC and then $500 for labor when done. Yeh, right!!! I call another company and they said you just need 3 lbs of freon and its been working fine ever since. Any response Wallace tw4511@yahoo.com.

Aug 31, 2010 #183635

Easy way to slove this is for Tim Wallace to directly respond. Come on Tim TW4511@yahoo.com What do you have to say about installing a non-compatible Goodman Coil in a Rheem system and it nver working and charging $1000.

1-20 of 29 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.