I had AC trouble and someone refered a Tim Wallace to me a year back.Looks like same guy.

Anyway, he says my whole AC is no good and rights a quote to install a brand new Goodman for $2000 yet says he can't pull a permit becuase he has no license. He asks me for $1500 upfront to pay for AC and then $500 for labor when done. Yeh, right!!! He says he works for J & J Sheet Metal, Heating and AC out of Denver and Maiden, NC but does weekend jobs on his own.

I call another company and they said all you is just 3 lbs of freon and its been working fine ever since. The guy is other absoluetly incompetent of just a flat out scammer, thief, fraudster. I think the later. Any response Wallace tw4511@yahoo.com.

Glad I did not fall for his *** job.

Still have his written quote/proposal.Will scan it and ad to site later.

Had an Experience with Tim Wallace?

Comments

No, so ha ha. I am in business and workings still. I find jobs every week no mater hows much you put on me.And yeh I aint pay my property taxes.

Why does you care?:grin

:p You all ain'ts gots no evedence on me.Do you got a recept or invoice with my name.

No, so ha ha.

I am in business

and workings still.I find jobs every week no mater hows much you put on me.

#220848

Yeh, TW Wallace is just typical ***. Do you think he lives in Stidwell single-wide trailor by choice - no, the *** has no money from drinking and drugs and is one step away from being homeless.

Parrish, Florida, United States #213031

HE DOES NOT WORK FOR J&J - AT ALL.HE CAN P*SS OFF IF HE SAYS HE DOES AND CALL J&J RIGHT AWAY OR CALL POLICE.

OTHERS HAVE ALSO STATED HE CLAIMS HE WORKS FOR THEM. AGAIN HE NEVER HAS. HE MAY BUY PARTS BUT IT NOT NOR WAS EVER AN EMPLOYEE.

GROW UP TW AND STOP PULLING THIS STUFF AND HARMING OTHER PEOPLE'S AND BUSINESSES REPUTATIONS.GET A LIFE.

Hey, Tim Wallace at TW4511@yahoo.com why don't you repsond to these accusations instead of hiding like a little coward. You know these reviews exist. You steal and *** people all the time and I guess it has finally caught up to you.

#196081

I know Tim.And yes he lives in a single-wide trailor.

He is a ***.

Everytime you see him it looks like a drunk that just rolled out of a garbage can looking for food.Can't you tell from looking at him to not hire him??

#193320

I know Tim for long time and he is no AC Tech.He gets used parts and rigs thngs together.

Does not guarantee his work and does not offer quality.Probably is on drugs.

I have his new number (704-201). Email me. kellydargins@accountant.com

TW Wallace.Guy ain't no better than a $5 crack *** - do anything to get his next fix.

He tells people he knows plumbing, electric, specializes in HVAC, painting, decks - you name it. Ain't licensed, insured or anything. Screwed aunt out of money. Used to operate with a 704-995-6337 number that was disconnected last summer.

Then operated under 704-483-4595 which he screened the calls.

Now that number is diconnected.Anyone know his new number let me know.

Tim Wallace does A/C work on the side (thus illegally).No permit, no insurance, no manufacturer's warranty since he not licensed)I know of his work.

I have repaired a house he worked on.

If you think you are saving using someone like him - will cost you triple in the long run.Tim leave it to professionals and stick to apartment maintainence (sweeping floors and cleaning).